21 June 2018

Help For Women With Fibroids







Uterine fibroids are solid muscle tissue growths in the uterus.


They are also called fibroid tumors, myomas, or leiomyomas.


 Fibroids occur so frequently (in up to half of all women over forty) that they could be considered a normal irregularity.


The occasional fibroid can become enormous (medical literature reports one that was 100 pounds!), but the majority (80%) remain as small as a walnut.


Fibroids are the number one reason American women have hysterectomies.


The causes of uterine fibroids are unknown, but estrogens, especially estradiol, promote their growth.


After menopause fibroids disappear.


But because estrogen levels can rise during the early menopausal years, previously asymptomatic fibroids may grow in the years just before the cessation of menses, resulting in symptoms such as feeling of heaviness in the belly, low back pain, pain with vaginal penetration, urinary frequency or incontinence, bowel difficulties, or severe menstrual pain and flooding.


Women of color are three to nine times more likely to have fibroids than white women, and theirs will grow more quickly.


Fibroid tumors are not cancer, not malignant.


Tumor means a swelling or a growth, not a malignancy, not cancer.


Less than 0.1% of all uterine fibroids are malignant.


Small fibroids often disappear spontaneously.


Larger fibroids are more difficult to resolve, but not impossible to control with natural measures.


Product Recommendation

Do you desire to treat Fibroid holistically 

without surgery and drugs? Find out the 3-step 

powerful system thousands of women worldwide 

had been using to naturally treat their fibroid 

pain and other related symptoms within 12 hours

 and fix the root cause of their uterine fibroid

 permanently within 2 months


The "root chakra" (lowermost energy center in the body, which includes the uterus) said to store unexpressed anger.


It is believed that any unwanted growths in these organs can be countered by allowing the anger to safely discharge.


One woman's fibroids (and menstrual cramps) disappeared within three months of beginning a vigorous exercise program.


Exercise helps insure regular ovulation, and irregular ovulation seems to worsen fibroids.


Consuming three or more servings of whole grains or beans daily not only reduces the size of fibroids but offers protection from breast and endometrial cancers as well.


Red clover flowers (Trifolium pratense), are one of my favorite infusions, but use during the menopausal years may increase difficulty with fibroids.

Strengthening the liver with herbs such as dandelion, milk thistle seed, or yellow dock root helps it metabolize estrogen out of the body, thus reducing fibroids.


Vitex or chasteberry tincture, 25-30 drops two to four times daily, often shrinks small fibroids within two months.


But results come from long-term use - up to two years.


Ask someone to burn moxa over the area of the fibroid while you envision the heat releasing the treasures in your uterus.


What is locked up in this fibroid? What can you give birth to?

Acupuncture treatments can shrink fibroids.


Poke root (Phytolacca americana), used internally as a tincture (1-10 drops per day; start small) and externally as a belly rub oil, has gained a reputation as a profound helper in relieving pain and distresses from fibroids.


CAUTION: Poke is considered poisonous; it is not often found for sale. This is one remedy you may have to make yourself to try.


Warm castor oil packs on the belly, or ginger compresses (soak a towel in hot ginger water) relieve pain and help shrink the fibroids.


The use of progesterone to treat women with uterine fibroids is hotly debated. One side holds that fibroids are created by lack of progesterone.


 The other side makes, to my mind, the better case: that progesterone increases fibroids.


Evidence? Fibroids increase in size during pregnancy, when progesterone production is high, and atrophy after menopause, when progesterone levels decrease.


Product Recommendation

Do you desire to treat Fibroid holistically 

without surgery and drugs? Find out the 3-step 

powerful system thousands of women worldwide 

had been using so naturally treat their fibroid 

pain and other related symptoms within 12 hours

 and fix the root cause of their uterine fibroid

 permanently within 2 months



Whichever side is right, eating more whole grains and beans usually changes estrogen/progesterone ratio for the better and shrinks fibroids.


Reduce fibroids by reducing your exposure to estrogen: avoid birth control pills, ERT/HRT, estrogen-mimicing residues from herbicides and pesticides used on food crops (eat organically-raised products).


 Tampons that are bleached with chlorine may mimic the bad effects of estrogen, too.


Lupron (leuprolide acetate), a drug which induces "artificial menopause" by shutting down the body's production of estradiol causes a significant decrease in fibroid size within 8-12 weeks.


 Fibroids do regrow to about 90 percent of their original size when the drug is withdrawn however.


Major advances have been made in surgical treatments for women with fibroids. There are many options now besides hysterectomy (removal of the uterus), including hysteroscopic resection, uterine embolization, myomectomy, and suprecervical hysterectomy.


Since these are fairly new procedures, take the time to find a surgeon who is skilled in the procedure.


Hysterectomy can be a life-saving procedure, but by the age of sixty, more than one-third of American women will have given up their wombs to the surgeons.


The presence of non-symptomatic fibroids is never sufficient reason, to my mind, for a hysterectomy.


Of my students and apprentices who have had hysterectomies because of fibroids, those who "did their homework" - that is, helped themselves before and after their surgery with all the tools at their disposal - seemed to fare much better than those who did not.


With very few exceptions, no woman is healthier without her ovaries. So, even if you elect a hysterectomy, keep your ovaries.


These Wise Woman ways, and lots more, are in my book New Menopausal Years the Wise Woman Way, available from http://www.ashtreepublishing.com.


They are arranged in order of risk: the safest first, the most dangerous last.


If you have a uterine fibroid and it is a problem, begin with the mildest remedies first. 

Set a time limit for your use of any remedy, but, except in an emergency, don't go on to stronger remedies until you are sure the safer ones aren't effective for you.


As with any advice, you are the best judge of what works for you.


Legal Disclaimer: This content is not intended to replace conventional medical treatment.


Any suggestions made and all herbs listed are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, condition or symptom.


Personal directions and use should be provided by a clinical herbalist or other qualified healthcare practitioner with a specific formula for you.


All material contained herein is provided for general information purposes only and should not be considered medical advice or consultation.


 Contact a reputable healthcare practitioner if you are in need of medical care.


Exercise self-empowerment by seeking a second opinion.


Susun Weed

PO Box 64

Woodstock, NY 12498

Fax: 1-845-246-8081


Learn how to prevent illness and heal yourself safely and easily the Wise Woman Way.


Women's health forum, FREE womens forum, weblog, and email group. Topics include menopause, breast health, childbearing, fertility, disease prevention, nutritional advice, and cancer prevention.


Visit the Wise Woman Web


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Susun_Weed/3678

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/39774


Product Recommendation

Do you desire to treat Fibroid holistically 

without surgery and drugs? Find out the 3-step 

powerful system thousands of women worldwide 

had been using so naturally treat their fibroid 

pain and other related symptoms within 12 hours

 and fix the root cause of their uterine fibroid

 permanently within 2 months



13 comments:

  1. HOW I GOT CURE FROM FIBROID WITH THE HELP OF DR ORIANE NATURAL HERBS CURE WHATS APP HIM ON +2349031652461
    I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all FIBROID patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for FIBROID or any cure for it,i saw people’s testimony on sites of how oriane prepare herbal cure and brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the fibroid DRUGS the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain,delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email: droriane6@mail.com .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankes to Dr oniha, who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid. i married for over eight years wthout a child of my own. because of the problem with my fallopian tubbe and fibroid, until i came in conntact with Dr oniha's testimony and recommendations online, on how he has cured and healed so many people of the same illment, and i decided to contact him, and he administered his medicatons on me, and i became pregnant in two monnths. incasse you wannt to reach him for a similar problem, yoou can call or whatsap him on +2347089275769 or email: dronihaspell@yahoo.com

      Delete
  2. i just want to share this today because i think it is neccessary, i had fibroid or about a year but i knew when i went for scan and i got to know that it has grown bigger than i expected and the only way was to go for surgery , i tried all means and yet nothing was done and i saw a post on facebook where i got connected with a herbal doctor that helped me with the FIBROID SHRINKING TEA, at first i thought it was a lie but i gave it a try and Dr. Leetu sent the tea to me , to makle everything shot, i became fibroid free after 2 weeks of taking the medicine. i just want to let you all know that there is cure for fibroid and it can be done without any surgeries, this is the Doctors whatsapp number +2348139747402 or 08139747402. website: https://www.facebook.com/Drleetu/
    email address: drleetu99@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting my uterine fibroid totally shrinked wasn’t easy. But today I am fibroid free and I am A mother, all this happened within a short time when I came across DR LEETU on Facebook and I contacted him for proper treatment. Behold he introduced me to his herbal medicine which I paid for before he delivered it to me , at first I was scared if he was a scam or not but I gave it a try and he delivered the medicine to me . I followed his prescriptions and after 23 days the fibroid was gone and was melted , it came out from my vagina as thick blood . I just want to say thank you Sir for everything , God will continuously bless you . You can call him or message him on WhatsApp on 08139747402 or +2348139747402. you can also email him on DRLEETU99@GMAIL.COM
    Jesus will not leave you behind Our case is different
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited to share this testimony, i was 3 years ago diagnosed of fibroid and complicated Endometriosis. My medical condition was heart broken because it was causing my menstrual cramps,bloating before menstrual periods,lower abdominal pressure which result to heavy periods. I was subjected to different medications by my doctor for treatment such as Coenzyme Q10,ibuprofen, Danazol and many more. Despite my visit to several doctors my health wasn't getting better, all they could say was surgery. At the verge of giving up, I went to the internet to search for a treatment at least. But I found a cure instead. In the internet, I read a testimony of a lady who had Fibroid. She shared an e-mail address of the Doctor. Luckily everything seemed to be okay after I took the Herbal Medicine. I wish I could say that’s the end of it because I haven't had any symptoms since then.
    Do not expose yourself to more danger, use a herbal remedy that is safe and effective. If interested contact him via email address drleetu99@gmail.com. or whatsapp Him +2348139747402

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited to share this testimony, i was 3 years ago diagnosed of fibroid and complicated Endometriosis. My medical condition was heart broken because it was causing my menstrual cramps,bloating before menstrual periods,lower abdominal pressure which result to heavy periods. I was subjected to different medications by my doctor for treatment such as Coenzyme Q10,ibuprofen, Danazol and many more. Despite my visit to several doctors my health wasn't getting better, all they could say was surgery. At the verge of giving up, I went to the internet to search for a treatment at least. But I found a cure instead. In the internet, I read a testimony of a lady who had Fibroid. She shared an e-mail address of the Doctor. Luckily everything seemed to be okay after I took the Herbal Medicine. I wish I could say that’s the end of it because I haven't had any symptoms since then.
    Do not expose yourself to more danger, use a herbal remedy that is safe and effective. If interested contact him via email address drleetu99@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. momies in the house , i just want to say thanks to DR LEETU, who cured me of Fallopian tube blockage and Fibroid. i was married for over eight years with out a child of my own. because of the problem with my Fallopian tube and fibroid, until i came in contact with DR LEETU' testimony and recommendations online, on how he has cured and healed so many people of the same ailment, and i decided to contact him, and he administered his medication on me, and i became pregnant in two months. in case you want to reach him for a similar problem, you can reach him email him, (DRLEETU99@GMAIL.COM) WhatsApp on +8615802318178.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been following this blog for a while now and today i felt like i should share my story because i was a victim too. I had endometriosis for 18 years and i never thought i would ever get a cure due to the terrible symptoms i had and this made it impossible for me to get pregnant even after 12 years of marriage and it was a serious issue. I got to know about Dr. LEETU who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cure and let her contact details, i contacted Dr. LEETU and he actually confirmed it and i decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 this december and i am greatful to God and thankful to his for medicine too. If you have (Endometriosis, PCOS, Fibroid, Ovarian cyst, Ectopic Pregnancy or any infertility issues) just reach him on (DRLEETU99@GMAIL.COM) Via Whatsapp +2348139747402 he has professional advise and a cure too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a nice blog and so informative as well, I want to say a very big thanks to Dr.Itua for helping me with his Herbal Roots clease,after 10years of marriage with no child but thank God today with the help of Dr.Itua Herbal Medicine  i got pregnant with the period of 4 weeks after the herbal  treatment and i pray God give him more power to help other stander out there trying to get pregnant.for help you can reach him via: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com   or call whatsApp Number: +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello everyone, just a quick note to let you all know about a herbal doctor who cured my daughter of FIBROID, his name is Dr. Uduehi.I read about him online while searching for a solution, I reach out to him for help and he administered his medication on my daughter.The multiple fibroid shrink down and her pains like: Heavy menstrual bleed, Pelvic pain, Backache and difficulty emptying the bladder gone after the treatment. She went for test and she was tested fibroid free at the hospital. doctor's contacts: (+2347084878384) (uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i was 3 years ago diagnosed of fibroid and complicated Endometriosis. My medical condition was heart broken because it was causing my menstrual cramps,bloating before menstrual periods,lower abdominal pressure which result to heavy periods. I was subjected to different medications by my doctor for treatment such as Coenzyme Q10,ibuprofen, Danazol and many more. Despite my visit to several doctors my health wasn't getting better, all they could say was surgery. At the verge of giving up, I went to the internet to search for a treatment at least. But I found a cure instead. In the internet, I read a testimony of a lady who had Fibroid. She shared an e-mail address of the Doctor. Luckily everything seemed to be okay after I took the Herbal Medicine. I wish I could say that’s the end of it because I haven't had any symptoms since then.
    Do not expose yourself to more danger, use a herbal remedy that is safe and effective. If interested contact him via email address: Drgodstimehealinghome@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349063469910

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello everyone my name is Betty from Ohio and I want to share my testimony on how I got cured of my fibroid naturally after 8 years of suffering from this abnormal growth in my uterus. I have been married for 5 years and the fibroid has been hampering my ability to conceive. I have had this fibroid before I got married. I was told that since the fibroid is not affecting quality of my life, treatment may not be necessary. So I decided not to treat it not until I got married and it became even worse affecting my ability to conceive so I decided to look for a permanent solution. When I discussed it with a colleague at work, she told me that she knows a traditional doctor that can help me with his herbal medicines and I will be cured and be able to conceive. I decided to give it a try because I was afraid of surgery and that was the only option my doctor gave me since the fibroid is severe. So she gave me the contact of Dr. Sani, and I called him and discussed with him, he assured me that after taking his herbal medicines for 3 weeks that the fibroid will be gone and I can go to my doctors for checkup to confirm it. It sounded too good to be true but I went ahead and gave him a try, after using the herbal medicines for 2 weeks, all my symptoms disappeared and I told him about it but he asked to complete the treatments before going to my doctor for checkup. I completed the treatments and today I am so happy that my fibroid is totally gone and my son is 2 months old. There is nothing compared to the joy of motherhood.
    If you are also suffering from any fibroid, you can contact him too, you might be the next person to share her testimony.
    You can contact Dr. Sani by Email at: perfectherballife@gmail.com OR Call/WhatsApp on: +2349032592103

    ReplyDelete
  12. hanks to Dr. Sunday herbal centre for his help in shrinking off my long term uterine fibroid. I had pelvic pain, heavy menses and swollen. I went to the hospital and was diagnosed of fibroid and advised to go for surgery I was scared and I went online for more info and remedy about fibroid. Luckily, I found Dr. Sunday natural medication for fibroid. I reached out to him and he prepared me with his herbal medicine for fibroid shrinking,and i used the medicine as he prescribed for me and my fibroid disappeared totally and is now a year plus since I got cured.his herbal medicine is easy to drink with no side effects.contact him on his Email....drsundayherbalcenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete